Thursday, April 23, 2009

A little story when I have met Faisal Qureshi ( one of my facebook.com notes)

My Friends:I want to tell you a little story:Few days ago I have introduced with face book.com by a friend. Take this website as a normal site as other. Search many persons and make them friend. During this search have seen Faisal Qureshi and request him to add and he did. Because I am using my Nokia Communicator to surf net so almost all the time I am on the net with all my work. After coming on fb began participating on discussion on different status like Marvi Sirmed, Farzana Khan, Irum Khan & etc......Later on I began to participating on the discussion of FQ's status where I found something different. Few days ago after 3/3 Lahore Terrorist Attack occured. I read on FQ's status that he needs 10 or 15 people who want to come on his show & those who are interested just send him an email. I did and later on received the invitation to come on the channel to participate on this show. I went and met FQ and after show we all 11 people had a good discussi on with him and Adnan. A little girl there told that when she 1st met FQ and later she continue to met/discuss him she have been feeling more love and courage to do for the Pakistan. On that time I just listen her but I am feeling like her after a little meeting with FQ. Thanks to re-kindle such feeling in me eagerly.

--------------------------------------
Voice of Life by Faisal Ali Arain
http://www.faisalaliarain.blogspot.com
http://www.faisalaliarain.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment